An operable device is one that has the capability to perform an action (e.g., unlock a door, turn on a light, etc.).
Articles in this section
- My Safe shows wrong status/Safe shows open though it is closed/ Safe keeps beeping every few seconds/ How to calibrate Safe?
- What special characters are allowed while creating account?
- How to enable or disable the Child Protect Mode?
- How to delete user device in FirstWatch App?
- How to add Keyfob or Remote?
- How to set up with keypad?
- How to factory reset the device or transfer ownership?
- Why RED LED keeps flashing without doing anything?
- My FirstWatch Lock/Safe is not working
- My lock or safe is not visible in smartphone app