E-mode(Electronic Mode) is a operational setting for lock. This setting defines whether lock can be operated via SmartEntry App and keyfob. When this mode disabled, lock can be operated only by mechanical key.
Articles in this section
- How to schedule subscription for the future payment?
- How to update or add new credit card for the subscription charges?
- What are charges to use Smart Entry lock?
- Can I use same Promo Code for multiple locks?
- Will the promo code be applied to my future subscription charges?
- My Promo code is applied to subscription charge but not to activation charge
- How to enter Promo Code?
- How do I see my payment history?
- How do I receive payment receipt?
- Is my payment secured?