E-mode is disabled. This means device can not be operated via mobile app or keyfob. Please enable E-mode from Rocky Mountain app->Device Home Screen if you want to operate the device.
Articles in this section
- RMH Wireless is now Smart Entry!
- How to enter Promo Code?
- How do I see my payment history?
- How do I receive payment receipt?
- Is my payment secured?
- What are charges to use RMH Wireless lock?
- What do the LED indications on Range Extender mean?
- What are LED indications on Bridge?
- What do the LED indications on keypad mean?
- How to operate/program using keypad?