E-mode(Electronic Mode) is a operational setting for lock. This setting defines whether lock can be operated via Rocky Mountain App and keyfob. When this mode disabled, lock can be operated only by mechanical key.
Articles in this section
- RMH Wireless is now Smart Entry!
- How to enter Promo Code?
- How do I see my payment history?
- How do I receive payment receipt?
- Is my payment secured?
- What are charges to use RMH Wireless lock?
- What do the LED indications on Range Extender mean?
- What are LED indications on Bridge?
- What do the LED indications on keypad mean?
- How to operate/program using keypad?