Each event has a description that attempts to describe it in a succinct sentence. However, you can view more detail by selecting the "expand" button, represented by a caret symbol, associated with the event. This opens a more detailed view of the event information.
Articles in this section
- How do I know if my device is online?
- How to upgrade firmware/software of the device?
- I have accidentally cancelled the firmware upgrade process, what should I do?
- How do I change Settings of the device?
- What are available settings for pdqSMART STP Devices?
- I am not receiving any push notification for subscribed event for mobile device
- Can a notification be sent to more than one user device?
- How do I get instant/real-time notification of any event?
- Invited user is visible on Portal but not on pdqSMART STP App
- Can I restrict invited user to operate during specific time?