The phone(bluetooth) could not find SmartEntry lock Please check/do following,
- Ensure the SmartEntry lock is powered ON
- Ensure that you're within bluetooth range(Approx. 10 feet)
- If above two are true then turn off bluetooth from phone's settings and turn on. Try to operate now
- If problem persist and you're Android phone user then please try this,
- Go to Phone Settings > Apps & notifications > App info.
- Tap on the 3-dot overflow menu on the top-right and tap on Show system.
- Scroll down and Tap on “Bluetooth”.
- Now, press “Storage” and select “CLEAR DATA”
If problem persist, please submit an issue(SmartEntry App-->Help--> Submit the issue)