"Doors Unintentionally Left Open or Unlocked" is a notification alert which is triggered if you have left home and moved a mile away from the SR PDQ Device location. This is accomplished by SR tracking. It uses SR PDQ Device’s status and Smartphone's approximate location
The accuracy of your location depends on the type of Location Services used by your Smartphone and the speed at which you are moving away from your home/office (SR PDQ Device location). When a door is left open/unlocked SRP will request your location from the PDQ Smart App and will trigger the notification alert once your physical distance has exceeded a mile from the device. Your exact physical distance at the time the notification alert message is shown on your Smartphone screen will depend on the GPS connectivity and speed at which you are driving away - it will typically be about a mile.
For iPhone users, please make sure you keep your Wi-Fi always ON. For more accurate results iPhone will use public Wi-Fi networks to calculate your current location.
The notification is very reliable as long as your Smartphone Location Services are enabled and the SR PDQ Devices are powered ON.
Note: Notification requires ZBRG Bridge Device to be installed. To buy SR Bridge, follow this link http://delphiansystems.com/products/devices/
How to enable the "Doors Unintentionally Left Open or Unlocked" notification need to assign bridge to SR PDQ Device then only notification option appears?
Once you have registered an SR Bridge with SRP, the PDQ Smart App will automatically detect the SR Bridge and after that user can enable this notification functionality for SR PDQ Devices that support it provided that you have enabled your Smartphone's Location Services and have authorized the PDQ Smart App to use them.
- Make sure you have enabled Location Services and had given permission to the PDQ Smart App.
- You can enable Location Services using iOS Settings>Privacy>Location Services.
- Make sure you have enabled GPS/Network Provider Enabled.
- You can enable GPS/Network Provider using Settings>Location Services.
To mark the SR PDQ Device location:
- If you want to manually enable the "Doors Unintentionally Left Open or Unlocked" notification, tap on Slider menu -> Settings-> SR App Settings->Notification->Set Location and make sure you are within range of the SR PDQ Device.
Note: Notification requires SR Bridge Device to be installed. To buy SR Bridge, follow this link http://delphiansystems.com/products/devices/